Win $500 Contest Rules
BRIDON USA CONTEST RULES
This Bridon USA LLC (“Bridon”) contest is governed by the following rules. By entering this contest, you agree to comply with these rules and with the decisions of Bridon and any contest judges or administrators (which are final and binding), and with applicable laws.
1. General Details. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase is necessary to enter. The contest starts on 7/5/2022 8:00 AM and closes on 11:59 PM EST Time on 7/28/2022, all entries must be received before then to be eligible. The contest is open to USA residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico) 18 years old and older as of the entry date.
2. Entry. You may enter the contest by filling the entry form on https://www.bridon-usa.com/win-500/ or by scanning the QR code on the participation postcard. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your entry is properly submitted (including properly completing any required registration). Only one entry per person/address, you may be disqualified if Bridon receive multiple entries.
It is solely your responsibility to ensure that you are properly registered, and your entry is submitted properly as described above. Bridon will not be responsible for any lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged or undeliverable entries, or any delay or failure to transmit, process, receive or consider entries.
3. Eligibility. You may not enter if you are a Bridon (or any of Bridon’s affiliates’) employee, representative, mandatary, officer or director, or a contest judge or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household member of a Bridon (or any of Bridon’s affiliates’) employee, representative, mandatary, officer or director or a contest judge.
4. Disqualification. Bridon may disqualify you if you do not meet the contest’s eligibility criteria, do not comply with or attempt to circumvent these rules, attempt to enter the contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these rules, attempt to disrupt or undermine the contest, or attempt to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Bridon representatives.
5. Winner. Winners will be selected as set out below. Bridon will notify you by email, mail or telephone if you have been selected to receive a prize. To be declared a winner and eligible for the prize, you must have complied with, and remain in compliance with, these rules, and must sign and deliver to Bridon (within any period that Bridon specifies) a standard declaration and release form, which will include: a declaration of your compliance with these rules, an acceptance of the prize as awarded, a publicity release, a liability release and any other documentation that Bridon may require. If you cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the selection date, if you do not otherwise promptly respond to Bridon’s communications, or if you do not sign and return any required documentation within the time periods that Bridon specifies, you will forfeit the prize and your entry will be declared void.
Bridon may request valid proof of identity, residency, age and other relevant documentation, and Bridon may disqualify a contestant if Bridon determines (in its sole discretion) that the provided proof is not sufficient.
If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if a selected contestant does not comply with all of the above requirements within the above time frames, or does not otherwise comply with these rules, Bridon may disqualify the finalist, and the contest judges or administrators will select a replacement finalist.
Bridon will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries on or around 7/29/2022 to select the potential contest winner.
Bridon expects to announce the names of the final winners on or around 7/29/2022 on Bridon’s website and/or Facebook account.
6. Prize. There are two (2) prize(s) to be won $500 USD credit (each) to purchase Bridon’s products. The prize must be accepted as awarded (with no substitutions), and may not be sold, transferred or converted into cash. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all travel and other costs associated with obtaining or redeeming the prize(s).
The winners shall claim the prize within one month from receiving the announcement from Bridon at the winner’s nearest Bridon dealer (as should be coordinated between Bridon and the winner).
7. Cancellation. Bridon may cancel, change, extend or suspend the contest if for any reason Bridon cannot run the contest as planned (including as a result of bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, infection by computer virus or any other cause that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest). If that occurs, Bridon may award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment or award no prize.
8. Publicity. Except where otherwise prohibited by law, participation in the contest constitutes a winner’s consent for Bridon’s use of the winner’s name, hometown and photograph for promotional purposes without further notification, permission, payment or consideration.
10. Disclaimer. Bridon is not responsible for and does not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from: (a) your participation in, or inability to participate in, the contest; (b) any lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or undeliverable entries, or any delay or failure to transmit, process, receive or consider entries; (c) any technical failures affecting your participation in the contest or the operation of the contest; (d) any injury or damage to persons or property caused directly or indirectly from your participation in the contest; (e) your receipt, use or redemption of any prize, or your inability to receive, use or redeem any prize; or (f) human error, theft, destruction or other factors beyond Bridon’s control.
11. Release and Indemnity. By participating in this contest you release and agreed to indemnify and hold harmless Bridon, its dealers and any social media platform you use for the contest, e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc., and their employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotional agencies from any damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, liability or losses (including actual legal fees and expenses), known or unknown, absolute or contingent, arising from or related to: (a) your failure to comply with any of these rules; (b) your participation in the contest; (c) any misrepresentation you make under these rules or otherwise to Bridon; or (d) your receipt, use or redemption of any prize, or your inability to receive, use or redeem any prize.
12. Social Media. You acknowledge that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You and your contest entry must comply with Facebook’s terms of service. You hereby completely release Facebook and its owners and operators from all liability. You should direct any questions, comments or complaints about the contest to Bridon and not Facebook.
13. Law and Disputes. These rules are governed by the laws applicable in Illinois. Any disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with the contest, prize or these rules will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in Chicago, Illinois.