Job Title: Night Maintenance Technician
ABOUT US: WE ARE THE LEADING MANUFACTURER OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE CROP PACKING PRODUCTS, INCLUDING AGRICULTURAL BALER TWINES WHICH ARE PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the timely repair and preventative maintenance of the plant equipment.
- Job Overview:
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of all production equipment and facilities.
- Maintain all equipment to achieve highest quality possible.
- Adhere to all technical aspects of projects.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Must be able to maintain accurate records and prepare clear written and verbal reports.
- Execute all daily maintenance and project duties.
- Ensure the timely and efficient execution of the maintenance needs to avoid breakdowns and downtime.
- Install and commission new equipment to ensure it is working at most efficient level.
- Must possess tangible experience in troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns in manufacturing production equipment.
- Physical Requirements:
- Medium mechanical work completed mostly indoors and consisting of stooping, kneeling, crouching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
- Worker is subject to heat, noise, hazards including moving equipment, oil, solvents, dust and odors.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and to pull up to 250 lbs.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder.
- Must be able to work on your feet for 11.50 hours.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with little supervision.
Please note that this is a general overview of the duties and skills required for the position of Night Maintenance Technician. Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on the specific needs of the organization.
Pre-employment reference check, background check, drug-screening, and physical abilities test are required for this position.
Bridon-USA offers competitive wages and a full range of benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, short- and long-Term disability, life insurance, PTO, holiday pay, 401 (k) retirement and production bonus.